Hot Water & Heating
Factory Second Rinnai B16 Hot Water System - SN 16.06-107147
- Gas Types
- Delivery & Returns
Factory Second Rinnai Builders Model B16 Continuous Flow Hot Water System
Condition: Perfect Condition
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Preset Temperature: 50°C
Serial No: 16.06-107147
Product Code: B16N50
RRP: $1,488 incl GST
Litres/min: 16L - Suits single bathroom homes
6.2 Star equivalent energy rating*
- Low running costs
- Highly efficient
- Low greenhouse gas emissions
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star - 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- 15 year Extended Heat Exchanger Warranty**
- After-sales support
* Independently calculated using Australian Standard AS5263.1.2. S5263.1.2 limits the rating shown on the energy label to 6.0 Stars. Where the calculated rating of Rinnai appliances exceeds 6.0 Stars it is designated as an “equivalent” rating.
** 15-year extended heat exchanger warranty available subject to participating in the Rinnai scheduled service program. For full terms and conditions please refer to the warranty booklet.
Click below to view PDF documents/brochures:
WHAT DOES 'FACTORY SECOND' MEAN?
The fact that the product left the warehouse (even if only for a few hours) can no longer be classified as 'Brand New'. It is now a 'factory second',
It could be returned for one of the following reasons:
- Damaged in transit
- Damaged when in-store or on display
- Faulty and returned to be repaired
- An incorrect order or delivery and then returned to the warehouse.
It is imperative that you know what gas type you have; Choosing incorrectly could cost you greatly. Please ask your plumber, if unsure before purchasing your hot water unit!
There are two options to choose from:
- LPG / Propane Gas is often referred to as 'Bottled Gas'. LPG is a versatile fuel commonly used in Australian homes and businesses and stored in gas cylinders.
- Natural Gas (NG) is the kind of gas that is plumbed into your home and sometimes referred to as ‘Mains Gas’ or ‘Plumbed Gas’. It is a type of fossil fuel that is abundant in Australia.
Hot water systems can be converted to the other gas type at an additional cost for parts and labour.
Delivery is not included in the price of the hot water unit.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON CLEARANCE OR EX-DISPLAY ITEMS.