Paul Agnew Designs
Toscani 750 Peninsula
Toscani 750 Peninsula Guillotine
Spectacular from any angle, this three-sided unit is manufactured to the highest quality. With 4mm thick steel and a refractory combustion chamber lined with ceramic blocks, this built-in fireplace offers functional specifications.
Its unconventional glass viewing area, minimalist frame, and elegant glass door highlight the luxury designs directly from Europe. The perfect unit to mesmerise any space, this wood heater can be used in a multitude of design environments.
Whether placed in the middle of the room or coming off the wall to create a striking room divider, there is no limit to the design aesthetics available to this fireplace.
- Rise-and-fall glass door – conveniently opening on a smooth pulley system
- Improved strength and performance with a ceramic-lined combustion chamber
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion with control
- Child Safety lock available on the glass door
- Dual combustion heating system: radiant and natural convection
- Multi-room heating advantage
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C
- Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design
- Optional external primary air intake
- Heats up to 120 m2*
- Thermal efficiency 80%
PRICE IS NOT INCLUSIVE OF FLUE COMPONENTS. A BASIC FLUE KIT STARTS AT $1,200 INCLUDING GST.
THIS WILL NEED TO BE QUOTED TO ENSURE YOU ARE BUYING THE FLUE COMPONENTS YOU REQUIRE.
PRICE ALSO EXCLUDES INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO GET A QUOTE.