Refund & Returns Policy
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Hot Water & Heating, 234 Taren Point Rd, Caringbah NSW 2229.
• Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Website refers to Hot Water & Heating, accessible from https://hwhs-com-au.myshopify.com/
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns: Exchanges & Refunds
Please be clear that not all products are able to be partially or fully refunded. In some cases, an exchange or credit is offered in place of a refund.
There is a 30% restocking fee on all products that are returned.
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
• The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days.
• The Goods are in the original packaging
• The Goods were not opened, used or damaged
• You must have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
• The supply of Goods that are sale/clearance items, factory seconds or heavily discounted.
• The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly customised.
• The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
• The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
• The supply of Goods which have been used and/or installed.
• The supply of Goods which are not the way they were described when a return was approved.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You must be issued with a returned reference number before you can send anything to our showroom. You must contact us to get this reference.
You should send the Goods at the following address:
Hot Water & Heating
234 Taren Point Rd, Caringbah NSW 2229
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we strongly recommend an insured and trackable mail / courier service. We are unable to issue a refund / exchange / credit without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
Before any exchange, return or warranty claim can be made, you need to contact us to discuss the issue and be advised on how to proceed.
We will not accept any item sent or brought into our showroom without having being told to do so by once of our sales assistants and given a return reference number to be visible on the return.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By visiting this page on our website: https://www.hotwaterandheating.com.au/pages/contact-us
• By phone number: +612 9524 1856
How can we help: