'DROP & GO' PORTABLE GAS HEATER SERVICES
COVID-19 UPDATE: CONTACTLESS PORTABLE GAS HEATER SERVICES
Due to high demand, our portable heater workshop service is now a 4-5 day turn around.
Thank you for your patience during this unusual time of isolation in this cold snap.
– The Hot Water & Heating Team
PORTABLE GAS HEATER SERVICING
Our Hot Water & Heating tradesmen specialise in gas heater servicing, our qualified technicians are expertly trained in gas appliance maintenance and repair.
In most cases, a service will resolve the most common faults encountered.
It is important to have your heater serviced every 2 years (if older than 10 years, then it should be looked at annually) because an unsafe heater can fill your home with dangerous carbon monoxide.
Servicing will ensure that your home is safe and extend the life of your gas heater as it will need fewer repairs and will be safe to run and operate efficiently for years to come.
We service the portable heaters in our Caringbah workshop.
The heaters can be dropped into our fireplace showroom 7 days a week. No bookings are required - you just drop & go.
Alternatively, you can call our team to arrange a time to have an in-home heater service.
What is done during a heater service:
- Overall operational assessment
- Inspection of the gas hose and electrical lead.
- Remove and clean all filters.
- Remove all internal dust particle build-up from the internal components of the unit.
- Inspection of the gas injectors.
- Setting gas pressures to the manufacturer's standards.
- Perform a carbon monoxide (CO) test
- Run heater for full operational assessment
- Check your appliance is working to correct safety standards.
- Fully sanitised as per our COVID-19 safety protocols.